Thursday, June 13, 2013

Lauren Conrad book signing

Last night, on a whim, me and Marky Mark decided to head to Milwaukee for the Lauren Conrad book signing.  I had been thinking about going but didn't know anyone that would want to go with me.  We had a showing on the house last night, and we were able to head out at about 6:30, of course that was after I changed into all Lauren Conrad attire.  We got to the event about 15 minutes late, and there was a huge storm when we got there.  Some girls said they didn't think we would be able to meet her, but one of the ladies that was working at the bookstore was able to work it out so we could!!  (Thank you book store lady!)  It was SO amazing to see her in person.  She is SO beautiful!!  We had to each purchase a book in order to meet her so I picked up her new book that just came out yesterday, 'Infamous,' and her other book 'Beauty'.

Link

Link
We had to wait in line for about 2 hours to meet her, so of course we made friends with the people in front of us in line.  Luckily, Alex had a nice camera and was able to snap a few shots of her before we found out that we weren't aloud to take pictures of her.  This was so sad to find out :(  But at least he got a couple.


She looked SO CUTE with her bangs!

We got to the talk to her for a bit.  I didn't really have anything planned to say other than 'Hi' (I know, really original) but Marky Mark came to the rescue asking her how many books she had signed.  She told us that she didn't know for today but on her last tour she figured out she had signed about 10,000 books!!  Crazy!  I wish I had remembered to mention her dogs or SOMETHING but I was pretty star struck since I am kind of obsessed with her.  I wear her clothes, read her books, follow her blogs, and pretty much want to be just like her. ;)


One of my autographs
I'm SO happy my hubby forced me to go (Ok, maybe not forced, but at least was willing to go with me)!  We had a great time and I will never forget it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment