Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sara Bareilles concert

Since her first album came out I have been listening to Sara Bareilles non stop.  She is an amazing musician and I have been lucky enough to see her every time she has come in to town.  I love that she plays the piano (like me!) and that she recently started playing the guitar too.  She mesmerizes me with her stage performance.  Last week, she was in town and  Marky Mark and me got REALLY lucky and scores some tickets to her super intimate tour.  She chose to go out on a tour all alone!  This means she had no openers and no other musicians on stage with her.  Very #Brave!  She was amazing to see!  Her voice sounded better than ever, along with her piano and guitar playing.  Her best performance of the night had to be when she played the electric guitar to 'Come Around Soon'.  There were about 400 people in the audience so the tickets were extremely difficult to get.  So happy we were able to see her!  This was unlike any other concert I have ever been too!

Jammin' out to 'Come Around Soon'

She is so cute!

And so funny!
Not only did she do some amazing music that night, she is HILARIOUS!  I can't wait for her new album to come out this summer called 'The Blessed Unrest'.  She played a couple songs off of the new album and I fell in love with 'Manhattan'. I'm so happy I was able to find a video of it off of YouTube from the actual show in Milwaukee.  I will be watching this many times until July...

No comments:

Post a Comment