Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"Two for the Dough" by Janet Evanovich

get it here
This was the second book in the "Stephanie Plum novels."  I reviewed the first book in the series here.  I found this one a little harder to get into than the first book, but once it got moving I really enjoyed it.  This book is a continuation of the first book, so basically Stephanie gets another assignment to hunt down another criminal, Kenny.  This time she has Morelli helping her out, which makes it fun to see their flirting and attraction for each other play out.  My favorite part about this book is her grandma.  She is hilarious!  There are quite a few really funny parts of this book.  Again, this was a really easy read and I will definitely continue to read the series.

2 comments:

  1. I have read all but the latest Stephanie Plum books and most hold my interest. Poor girl always has car trouble.Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I had no idea you had read these books! I am definitely loving them, because they are such easy reads and really funny! I have been reading something different in-between each book in the series, so I'm currently reading "the happiness project"

      Delete