Wednesday, May 8, 2013

TreSkinRX review

About 3 weeks ago, I won a contest to get a free sample of TreSkinRX. (This was the most exciting thing ever because I have never won a contest ever!)


I received the kit from a girl I went to high school with, Jenny Jones, who is a launch manager for the company. She sent me a 2 week sample for oily skin.  The sample included face wash, exfoliant, and moisturizers.  Their big, most important product is the exfoliant, it is called EX3 and you actually leave it on.  About 2 days after I started using it, I noticed that my pores on my nose started shrinking!  This is HUGE because I have never been able to find anything to help with this.  I also noticed that I wasn't quite as oily as I normally would be.  It didn't cure my oil issue, but it definitely helped it.  I LOVED how the product smelled, which I read a lot of reviews that said they hated the smell.  The unfortunate thing about all of this is the cost.  For someone like me who likes to pinch pennies as much as possible, I can't bring myself to purchase the product.  At $42.50 for just the cleanser, it's just not something I can justify spending my money on.  But for others who are looking for an all natural, organic product who doesn't worry too much about the cost, then this would definitely be the product.  They use aloe in their products in place of water, this is similar to L'Bri who does the same thing.  The main difference between the two is that TreSkinRX uses organic aloe.  Like I said, I love everything about the product, and definitely think it's worth trying it out!

Update: (6/18/2013)  I ended up purchasing the product after all.  My skin was SO terrible, it was unbearable.  So I talked with Jenny and she said that the product is so expensive because of how big the bottle is.  After receiving the product, I agree.  The product will last me a long time!  There is so much of the cleanser because it can be used as body wash as well.  Jenny said that her bottle has lasted her about a year.  I chose to purchase just the face wash and moisturizer, eventually I would like to get the EX3 as well.  But even though I'm not using the EX3, my skin has continued to look amazing even with just the cleanser and the moisturizer.  Definitely worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment