Friday, May 3, 2013

High Five For Friday!

This week has been AWESOME!

1.  I had my last day of lecture on Tuesday EVER!  I may decide to go back to school again someday, but with everything we have going on now I have decided to be done.  I have been going to school mostly part time since I graduated from high school so I deserve a break and I am SO excited about it!


2.  The weather has been absolutely beautiful!  We have been out walking every nice day we have had.  I have labeled myself as a "pro dog walker."  I have gotten pretty good at keeping these 3 walking together and not getting all tangled on each other and me.

3.  With the beautiful weather, we have had lots of our bird visitors.  Lily has enjoyed watching them and "talking" to them.  I love it!


4.  We got our pass for the dog park for the year.  We went on a really hot day so we didn't get to stay too long (the boston's can't handle the heat for too long).  But they did have a blast hanging out with the other dogs and chasing the ball.  We will definitely be going there a lot this summer.

5.  The most exciting news I saved for last... We closed on our land on Tuesday!!  We are officially land owners :)  We got building permits yesterday and our on the way to building our dream home!  I can't wait!!

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment