Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday - house update (part three)

Things have been so crazy lately!  I have basically spent the last week of my life at Home Depot, Menards, running errands or at the house.  So much has gotten done, it's amazing!  Today is the day we find out if we have gotten enough done to be able to move.  (Cross your fingers!)

 This is my favorite counter top in the house!  It is in the "kids" bathroom, AKA my sister's bathroom.  It is a beautiful blue with some sparkles in it.  I LOVE it!

 My husband finally installed my beautiful orb light!  Everyone that has seen it says it is such an awesome light!  Makes me so happy!

 The dining room chandelier was also installed.  I think it is perfect for this area.

 My beautiful new appliances!  I LOVE them so much and can't wait to start using them!

My beautiful hardwoods!  They turned out amazing and I think Marky Mark might even like them after all!

4 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous!! We have counter tops like that as well throughout because hubby liked the darker look. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We are really enjoying being in the new house! And I've gotten a lot of compliments on the countertops :)

      Delete
  2. EEEEE! So exciting! girl...LOVE the new fixtures. Beautiful!!! And that fridge is divine. Home updates make me smile...love seeing fresh, new looks! hope you had a happy, merry wekeend, beautiful!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been really enjoying the new appliances and everyone has been loving the fixtures. Hope you had a great holiday :)

      Delete