Friday, January 4, 2013

"One for the Money" by Janet Evanovich

I love to read and always try to read at least one book over break.  This winter break I have already finished "One for the Money" by Janet Evanovich.
This was a GREAT book!  I loved that it was an easy read.  I didn't want to read anything too deep because I was on break from school and had to read THREE textbooks last semester.  I also loved the humor and the quirkiness of the book.  I actually found myself laughing out loud as I was reading it.  It's about a girl that becomes a bounty hunter, working for her cousin Vinnie because she had lost her job and couldn't find anything else.  She is on a hunt for Joe Morelli who is out on bail for murder.  She just so happens to have a bit of a past with Morelli, which makes the chase that much more interesting. I will definitely be reading the second book and probably all the books in this series.  But for now, my sister suggested "Bloom" by Kelle Hampton, and I'm about half way through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment