Friday, January 11, 2013

What's been going on this week...

1.  Me and Luna have matching nails!  She looks so cute with her nails painted.  Like mother, like daughter :)
2.  I bought the girls new jackets.  These were on clearance at Target for $4 each.  They needed real winter coats but I hate spending a lot of $ on clothes for them because they don't wear them all that often.
3.  I bought this necklace at Target.  LOVE it!
4.  Spent the day at grandma's sewing, and Luna just sits and looks out the window the entire time.  Usually she is just watching the leaves blow around or the birds, this time there was actually a little mole guy who was running back and forth getting the bread grandma left him on the porch.
5.  Found this coin purse at Target!  Figured it was perfect for me!  (Can you tell I LOVE Target?) 
6.  Last night I made some homemade cleaner.  This stuff is amazing!!  We had some glass and mirror cleaner called "Awesome!" and guess what?  It wasn't awesome!  So this stuff was perfect. (recipe to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment