Friday, April 5, 2013

High Five For Friday!

School has been dragging me down for sure!  It was amazing having a week break, but now that I'm back there is a ton to do before the end of the semester.  The good thing is that both of my teachers went over just how much we have left, and it is about 2 or 3 weeks of real work and that's about it until finals!! Wish me luck on surviving for the next month of school!

 1. Pile on Oma!  Me and the girls went to visit Oma while she had Wyatt and Adalai for the night.  This was the first time Marley had been to her house and had fun exploring and finding all the cats.  Luna is my mom's favorite but Marley wasn't about to let her play favorites!  Ha!


2.  Went to look at a few houses and found these cute guys in the backyard of one!  I LOVE chickens!



3.  Pile on Adalai!!  Ha!  This time it was Marley and Stella.  Adalai loved having all the dogs sit on her lap, especially while riding in the car.  This was on the way to the dog run where the kids and dogs played like crazy.  I had a great time hanging out with the kids!

4.  The kids sure love Uncle Mark.  We had a great bonfire!  It was VERY cold out still (notice the snow behind Mark), but we were pretending it was actually spring weather.  We even had 'Smores.  Yum!!

5.  I think the truth is that her ears will be like this forever.  Pretty goofy but so cute!  Someone said they are "unique", but that made me think of someone who has a big nose that you would say that to.  I think they are adorable!  Am I wrong?!


 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment