Tuesday, February 18, 2014

valentine's day gifts

my hubby sure likes to spoil me.  i loved all of my gifts he got me.

a beautiful and sweet card...he's really good at picking out cards.

beautiful roses


some of my favorite bubbly, Asti

some DaVinci beads to add to my collection

owl, cat, moon and star, blue heart and crown


they are like Pandora beads but at a much more affordable price and super cute too!  i wear mine as a necklace mostly, but they can be worn as a bracelet.


the owl is for Adalai, because she LOVES owls

the cat is for Lily



the star and moon is for stella and luna (that's the actual meanings of their names)

the blue heart is the one he picked out himself...heart because it was valentine's day and blue is my birthstone

the crown is because i am a princess?  haha.  i did say he treats me like a princess.


although Stella really is the most spoiled in the house, so she needs a crown too.

i loved all of my gifts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment