Thursday, March 20, 2014

no soda for a month!

well i made it!!

i went an entire month without drinking any soda!  go me!!

and i didn't even realize it had been a whole month until a few days later. :)

i had gotten my sister and Starla in on this too.  Starla said she only cheated a few times.  my sister had a rough start but once she got going, she stuck with it.  good job girls!!

i decided to have a soda over the weekend because we are having a rough couple of days around here.  happy to say that i didn't have another one since, and it wasn't quite as amazing as i thought it would be.

the only thing i can really say about it is that i like it better than booze.  i would rather sit down and have a glass of soda than a glass of wine... which i don't necessarily think is a bad thing.



i'm still going to try and limit myself to only one a week.  this way i will stay on track with my health.  my stomach still doesn't love it and there are no health benefits from drinking a soda so i just don't need it as part of my diet.


No comments:

Post a Comment