Wednesday, June 25, 2014

life lately

things have been so crazy busy for me these last few weeks!

my niece and nephew came to visit for a week.  my dad has been inviting me to many Brewer's games.  i have started helping to take over WBTR (wisconsin boston terrier rescue).  i've been helping my husband more with his business.  there have been many trips out to the lake, especially now that i've found my new love for paddle boarding.  i've decided to sign up to start selling norwex.  i've formed a new passion for working out, and even running.

all of these things are SUPER exciting, but extremely time consuming.

i haven't even been able to start a new book in the last two weeks!

i'm hoping to get back on track with blogging because it's fun to keep track of all of the fun things i've been doing in my life.  i love to look back at old posts and see all of the wonderful blessings i have in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment