Friday, May 16, 2014

high five for friday!

1.  i got my Norwex products and i am super excited to try it out.  i'm even considering selling it if it's as great as they say it is!

2.  i went to the Brewer's game on Wednesday with my dad and we had a great time!  unfortunately there was major traffic and he could barely talk so he asked for a redo in a couple weeks :)



Reynolds is mine and my dad's favorite player :)

3.  i finished the book "Hollywood Wives: a new generation" by Jackie Collins.  she was on the Bethenny show so i thought i would give her a shot.  it was a really good book actually!  a little bit of raunchiness but not as bad as i was worried it would be.



4.  Starla and i are going vegan for a month!  well, she said she would try.  haha.  i just need to be more conscious of what i'm putting into my body!  i probably won't go completely off of meat, but i'm gonna try my hardest, just like with the soda.  i just need to get on track with my eating, because my belly has been hurting me lately from eating stuff i shouldn't be.

this book has BEAUTIFUL pictures!  some good recipes too!
5.  we are officially fosters for midwest boston terrier rescue (MWBTR)!  we are super excited to work with them, and very sad to not be working as closely with WBTR.  we should be getting our next foster in a week or so.

 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment