Friday, December 7, 2012

Dogsit

Last week Friday, we had a little visitor to our house!  Our friend, Johnny, was going to Chicago for the day and asked if I would be willing to watch his puppy, Addie, for the day.  Of course, I jumped at the opportunity to spend the day with a puppy!  She was so cute and so sweet!  

 Stella taught her to play, and they played like crazy!  Luna, on the other hand, absolutely hated her.  :(  She is a major Mamma's girl, and didn't like that the puppy was taking my attention and snuggling with me.  As a mother to 6 litters, I would say she has a right to not like puppies if she doesn't want to. 
Luna giving Addie a dirty look
Luna had to make sure that the puppy didn't spend any time with me without her there
And this is me getting no work done, because Luna refused to let the puppy sit on my lap without her being there.
So overall it was a fun day!  But I did learn that maybe we won't be getting a puppy or puppy foster anytime soon.  At least for Luna's sake.  Too bad because puppies are so cute and snugly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment