Thursday, December 13, 2012

nails

I have been thoroughly enjoying my few days off before I need to buckle down and study for finals.  It has been amazing to not worry about homework for a day or two!

Anyways, for as long as I can remember, I have always been a huge fan of painting my nails.  I can't remember a time where I didn't wear nail polish.  So here is my latest nail color.

  

I have to say, I'm not a huge fan.  I picked the color (Sugar Daddy, by Essie) cause it was a light pink, but instead my nails looked the same color as my skin.  Looks a little funny!  It would be a good choice if I could do french nails, but I'm not a long nail type of girl.  I think they are WAY harder to keep nice when they are long.  At least for me, they chip really bad, and the nail polish doesn't stay on as long.  Oh, well!  Better luck next time.  I got a dark red color from Essie that I'm going to try next time.  I'm sure that'll look awesome, especially for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment