Monday, December 10, 2012

Kitchen organization

This project has made me so happy!  It wasn't anything that took too much time, and wasn't super creative either.  But we definitely needed this change!  So we had been getting more and more things to hang on the side of our refrigerator.  And I HATE clutter.  It was definitely creating A LOT of clutter, so the pictures had to go! At the same time, we had a very bare wall behind our kitchen table, so I knew this would be the perfect space to put something, anything that would move the pictures off of the refrigerator.



I was so happy when I found a magnetic dry erase board at Michael's which I could use a 50% off coupon with.  Got the board for $12!  This way I could move all the pictures to hang on the board, PLUS I could write my daily tasks on here, so my husband could even help out around the house.  And it's amazing how much it has helped us!  I used to use a household binder for my daily, weekly, and monthly tasks, and it worked awesome.  But while I'm in school I need him to help me out around the house.  When I'm done with school in May (FOREVER!) then I can do it all myself again, but until then, this board has saved my marriage life!


Much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment