Friday, November 22, 2013

randomness

I saw something on Facebook with people doing a list of random things about them.  I'm not a huge fan of sharing too much on Facebook so I thought I would share it here.

My list of 25 randoms...
1.  I can't give up soda, even though it's the one thing I need to the most because of my stomach.
2.  My favorite soda just recently became Mello Yello, even though I have spent my life loving Mountain Dew.
3.  Me and my hubby flipped our last house so we could build our dream house, which we are currently in the process of doing.
4.  I have worked since I was 11, so this is the first time in my life that I haven't had a job.
5.  I never thought I would ever get married or have children.  I always wanted to be single forever.
6.  We hope to one day have children of our own, but are very excited to be doing foster to adopt and give a child a good life.
7.  My sister is my best friend.  We are completely opposite in some ways, and completely the same in others.
8.  My family was never close until me and my sister became adults, now we are extremely close.
9.   I am totally Type A, and need everything organized and in it's place before I can relax.
10.  Marrying Mark made me a happier and better person.
11.  I try to be mostly Vegan.
12.  I have had GERD since I was 10, but wasn't diagnosed until I was 15.  The doctors said I was faking sick to get out of school.
13.  I lived in Florida for 3 months.  I'm surprised I made it that long...
14.  I had 15 piercings and now I only have 5, 4 in my ear and my nose never completely closed.
15.  I have 4 tattoos.  The only ones I like are my most recent one on my foot, which is of Luna's actual paw print, and a heart on my hip that my sister has the same one on her back.
16.  I was always a cat person until we got Stella 3 years ago.  I was terrified of dogs because a dog broke my arm at the age of 3.
17.  We foster for dogs, and it has been the most fulfilling thing I have ever done.
18.  I went to Catholic elementary school, but now consider myself a Christian rather than a Catholic.
19.  I can't run and doubt I will ever be able to, which is why I love Zumba.
20.  I love taking my dogs for walks.  I could walk all day long.  I definitely get that from Little Grams.
21.  Big Grams has always been my rock.  I told her she isn't aloud to die because I don't know what I would do without her.
22.  I love when my niece and nephew come and stay with us in the summertime.  It's the most quality time we get with them and we always have a blast.
23.  I am the queen of returning stuff.  I buy stuff and always return it.
24.  I hate moving.  I hope moving to the new house is the last time I will have to move for a very very very long time.
25.  I am extremely indecisive.  I hate making decisions, so building the house has been very difficult for me.  I will be so happy when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment