Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Zumba!

In September, there was an announcement at church that they were gonna have a free Zumba class on Tuesday nights.  I had never tried Zumba but I knew it was kind of a dance workout class and I though it would be fun to try.  Since we are pretty new to the church and this was the first workout class I had ever been to, I recruited Starla to go to the first class with me so I wasn't so intimidated.  We had a BLAST!  It was the best time ever doing a workout!  We have been going every Tuesday since!  They titled the class Zumba Cares, so instead of paying for the classes, you can make a donation to a cause, which they have a different one every month.  For the month of November we are donating to the food pantry.  Our instructors obviously teach other places as well, so I signed up for classes with them too.  This way when I can't make it to church on Tuesday, like this week and next, I can still get my Zumba on!  The other night me and Starla were being super nerds and looking for our classes music on YouTube.  We found our actual routine for one of our favorite routines!  Here is it...Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Haha we are Zumba nerds! That is one of my favorite songs :)

    ReplyDelete