Friday, January 17, 2014

Five on Friday- Weekend

This week has been very busy and has flown by!  I can't believe it's Friday already.  I have been anticipating it all week because...


1.  I get to see my all time FAVORITE duo TONIGHT!  I have LOVED Karmina for many years now.  They have such amazing music.  I always told Marky Mark that someday we would have to make a trip to LA to see them perform but we don't have to because we are headed to...


2.  Chicago!  It's not my favorite place in the world, but we still get to stay overnight in a hotel.  That makes it a mini-vaca.  I'm excited to get out of town for a night after all the craziness that has been going on lately.  I always feel refreshed after going away, even if it's for just one night.



3.  Saturday night, we are having our favorite couple over for dinner, Starla and Aron.  We are making Chicken Fajitas.  I'm sure it will be a good time :)

4.  Sunday, Grams is having a birthday lunch for Mikey and Aunt Pat.  Lunch at Grams is always a good time!

5.  Hopefully we will have a little time to get some stuff done around the house and relax!  Things have been so busy that there really hasn't been a lot of time to get things done or just hang out.  We will see...

and in anticipation for tonight... 


Have a good weekend!  I know I will ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment