Wednesday, January 22, 2014

fun finds

I made a quick stop at TJ Maxx yesterday to do a little browsing and found two really fun items!


I wanted to find new salt and pepper shakers because the only ones we had go with our old dishes.  I wasn't desperately searching, but happened to find these, and they are perfect!  As you can see, the granite in the kitchen is black, white and gray, which these match, along with my white dishes.  They are roosters, which is perfect since Marky Mark works on a chicken farm!  And these fit VERY nicely on the little shelves in the kitchen that I have no idea what to do with.


Although this isn't a Boston Terrier, it's a bulldog, it looks a lot like our little Remi.  She is a Frenchie/Boston, we like to say she is "Froston".  Plus, how cute is he?!  For now he has a made a home on our mantel, but will probably find a nice place in my office at some point.  Maybe when I actually have some place to put things?!

No comments:

Post a Comment