Thursday, January 16, 2014

"Spelling It Like It Is" by Tori Spelling


I read this book in THREE days!  It was crazy that I was able to get through it so quickly because I haven't been much of a bookworm in awhile.  I have loved all of Tori Spelling's book so I was really excited when it was finally my turn to get it from the library.  "Spelling It Like It Is" was such a good read!  Tori Spelling has always been one of my favorite people (I mean, I do own all of Beverly Hills 90210 on DVD after all), but unfortunately this book made me like her a little bit less.  I think the book is hilarious, in typical Tori fashion, but she can really be careless with her and her children's lives.   In this book, she goes over everything that has happened since "Tori and Dean" stopped airing.  That means this includes MANY moves, some business ventures, and the birth of her youngest, Finn.  She is such a good story teller, which makes this a must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment