Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five For Friday!

This has been a very busy week for me!  I'm about midway through my last semester of school and life is very hectic right now.  At least we have had some good stuff going on too, in the midst of all the chaos...

1.  It was our 2 year anniversary on Tuesday.  We went out for Mexican to celebrate. Yum!
Isn't he just so handome?
2.  Our little Marley graduated from puppy class  :)
3.  Spent most of the week getting ready for our vaca!!  We are heading to Arizona tomorrow and can't wait!  I definitely need a vacation after all of the craziness that has been going on.

4.  Got all of my homework done before vacation!  So that just means I don't have to worry about any homework or even think about school while I'm gone.  Thank god for that!

5.  Loving my new Kindle Fire!  Got it all ready for vacation... lots of movies, a book, and some magazines.  (although might have to upgrade to an iPad sometime in the future, which I'm sure my hubby will love)

No comments:

Post a Comment