Friday, March 22, 2013

High Five For Friday!

Can't believe it's Friday already, but thankful for it!  This week has been rough, to say the least...

1.  I was able to get two 4 page papers done, and study for an exam.  That was WAY too much for 1 week, but at least it's done now.

2.  Spring break starts TODAY!  (once I was finished with my exam this morning)  So happy to have another break from school.  I definitely need a break...or to be done...

3.  Doggies are loving all the sunshine!  It may not be warm outside but at least we can pretend it is by laying in the sunlight.

4.  First day of spring was this week!!  Can't wait for the weather to warm up a bit more so we can go to the dog park, the dog run, and many walks around the block!! 

5.  Lots of exciting stuff coming up!  My niece and nephew will be in town this week, so I will get to see them a couple of times.  Plus, my sister and her husband will be coming down next weekend for Easter.  Love spending time with the family.

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from today's linkup!

    xo, Ashley @ Horseshoes & Pearls
    horseshoesandpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete