Friday, March 15, 2013

High Five For Friday!

This week has flown by!  We had an amazing time on vacation!!  We were sad to leave, but happy to be home and get back to normal.  Now that means lots of homework to catch up on!

 1.  We were so excited to leave for vacation!  We both have been working like crazy and needed a break.


2.  Marky Mark surprised me with this gorgeous ring.  I am a lucky girl! (story to follow)

3.  I couldn't wait to get home to see the pups.  Marley is a head above Luna now!!  She grew a lot in the 4 days we were gone.

That can't be comfortable
4.  Grams made these adorable pillows for us.  She was so excited to surprise us with them, and I think they are SO cute (and so perfect).


5.  I am still recovering from my super bad burn.  Got this while on a hike up a mountain! (story to follow)

Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment