Friday, October 11, 2013

Five on Friday!

This week has been great but this weekend will be even better!  Here's what I'm looking forward to...

1.  Tomorrow is Remi's fundraiser at Bay View Bark!  I am so excited that her fundraiser is finally here!!  She definitely needs new knees and possibly her tail fixed so I really hope it is successful.



2.  The fundraiser tomorrow is also a Halloween party!!  And since Halloween is my favorite holiday I get so excited when I get dress the girls up in costumes.  Marley is going to be a bee (she kind of got jipped cause that's the only one that fit her), Stella is gonna be a ladybug (because my Lu was supposed to be one this year)  and Remi is going be an owl (she looks freakin' adorable in the costume).  

last year's costumes (Kramer as a caterpillar, Stella as a bee and Luna as a witch)
3.  Me and the hubby are going to Chicago overnight Sunday.  We have never stayed overnight in the city and I'm very excited about it.  The overnight stay was a gift for my birthday from Kris  :)  I'm looking forward to just getting away with the hubby for a night.  I'm sure we will eat some good food and listen to some good music!

4.  The whole reason for the overnight stay and the most exciting part about the trip is we are seeing SARA BAREILLES!!!!  She is my FAV!! And I can't wait to see her perform songs off of her new album!!!

5.  And of course because we are so close, we will definitely be making a pit stop at my favorite store on Monday at...


Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment