Tuesday, October 29, 2013

'L Bri order

Along time ago I used to wear 'L Bri often.  More recently I've been trying different things like Treskin RX, which I really like.  The good thing about 'L Bri is that all of their products use aloe, just like Treskin RX, and it's all natural, which I love.  I needed to reorder my FAVORITE lotion, and since 'L Bri offers free shipping on orders over $60, I figured I should find some other things that I need.  Here's what I ordered...

At the top is the Deep Pore Cleanser, this is their face wash for people with oily/acne prone or combination skin.  I have been slowly switching over to this to see how I like it and so far I really like it!  Haven't been noticing too many breakouts, or too oily of skin, so it's working pretty well.

The next product is my FAVORITE lotion, body butter in Cucumber.  I actually use this for my hands, more than anything.  I just LOVE how thick it is, and because the main ingredient is aloe, if you have any cuts on your hands, it is very soothing.  They also have a lotion that is meant for hands, and I love that too.  I just get the body butter because I can really make this last a whole year, whereas I go through the hand lotion much quicker.

The concealer I haven't tried yet.  I use their old concealer, which is the stick (like a lipstick almost) kind, and it works really well.  For some reason they don't carry the stick in any other color than dark.  LAME!  So I thought I would try this liquid concealer, but I probably won't use it until I run out of the other one.

The compact, I used to use when I got married about 2 years ago and I loved it, but with how expensive it was, I went through it too quickly to be able to afford it.  Now I don't wear as much makeup, so I know it will be worth it because it will last much longer.  I still love it!

The little packet is a sample of their face and body scrub.  I used to use it, but it is a little too harsh for my face.  I tried it again, and even though it still feels that way, my face was really smooth and soft after using it, so it did what it was supposed to do!  I might consider buying this or they have a different, more gentle, face exfoliant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment